Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm depressed. So very, very depressed.

Zat thinks I'm high cause I seem all jumpy online, he thought I'd drank too much coffee first, but I'm trying to inject false cheeriness into everything cause I'm just so damn depressed.

In ten hours I'll be in the car on the way to school. NO FUCK IT. I wish I had another week of holidays left. After the week's over I'll go to school. I won't feel so depressed. All I'm asking for is another week of holidays. One week that I don't have go back to school, I'll be in the country for that one week, maybe go to a couple of gigs. That's all I want. ONE WEEK.

Argh.

Crrrrryy. I'm depressed. So very, very depressed.

Did you know that "monday blues" is a treatable syndrome? It's a real, classifiable case of depression. I guess school blues are too. So I'm a person suffering from treatable depression. I NEED MEDICATION!
I guess this is why people drink til they're so plastered they pass out. I guess this is why they turn to drugs sometimes. To get rid of this shit shit shit feeling.

I guess I can't describe it. It's something you have to experience for yourself. My head feels too light - dizzy - and my stomach feels weird. I wanna throw up. Grrrfff.

I wanna sit in a corner and cry! :(

No comments: